When needed, FDP professionals serve as Chief Executive Officers, Chief Financial Officers, and Chief Restructuring Officers for a variety of situations including:
- Planned departure of an executive
- Unexpected departure of an employee
- Serving as an interim manager while the company searches for a permanent replacement
- Driving strategic transactions and initiatives when current staff has capacity contraints
- Serving as a part-time CFO when the business does not require a full-time assistance
Our professionals bring decades of industry and practical experience to seamlessly transition into the required role until a permanent replacement is found.